6 Quick & Easy Curly Hairstyles

 

6 Quick & Easy Curly Hairstyles

 

                Running out of options with your curly hair? Or either don’t really know how to style it? I’m going to provide you with 6 quick and easy curly hairstyles that you’d be able to accomplish on your own for any occasion. Feel free to make these your own with any hair accessories. These styles are for days you really need something to do with your hair and do them quickly! Don’t worry curl I am here to save the day!

Curly Hairstyle #1

            The first style is my go-to whenever I am either on my second or third day and I need to get my bangs out of my face. Even if you don’t have any bangs you can still do this style. All you need is a hair clip, small or big whichever fits your hair well. I grab my bangs and push them back and clip my hair all together, but if you have longer hair I would measure from the ends of your eyebrows and push your hair back then clip! After that’s finished, I usually use my hair pick and pick my hair then BOOM! You are DONE!

Curly Hairstyle #2 

            Using the same type of hair clip, the next hair style requires two. The same procedure for this hair style except you will be doing it for two side of your hair. The same steps apply for this one, if you have bangs like I do I split them in half and then pushed them back with a clip on each side. Even if you do not have bangs go ahead and do the same steps as curly hairstyle number one. Here’s how it should look:

Curly Hairstyle #3

            Since you’ve got that part down! The next one is almost the same, but we will be creating buns! I like mine a little far back almost like a bow appearance. The items you’ll be needing are bobby pins, two hair ties and a comb to tease your hair. Using the same steps, you will tie your hair on both sides to create two pig tails. Once you have them up you are going to tease your pig tails from end to start. After, you will be wrapping one pig tail around to create a bun and pin, pin, pin! You’re going to repeat the same steps for the other side. You are more than welcome to use hair spray; I like my hair to have that messy look which is why I don’t use it, but it is always an option. When you are all done you can pull some curls out to make the look complete.

Curly Hairstyle #4

            The next hair style resembles a vintage or classy look. You can either use a hair clip like I did here or bobby pins. I went with the clip just so you can see where to clip. Choose one side of your hair that you are okay with pinning back and just push back making sure it’s smooth (you can use a comb to make it easier). After you’ve pushed and smoothed out the side of your hair go ahead and simply apply a clip or bobby pin. The number of clips or bobby pins is up to your discretion. Once you are done you can fluff your hair for that more dramatic look. This is how it should turn out:

Curly Hairstyle #5           

 Now if you are like me and love a messy look then you will love this hairstyle. All you’ll need is one scrunchy! That’s it! Grab all of your hair as if you are putting it in a pony tail, but ensure that it is at the top of your head and not the back, apply the scrunchy once if you have thick hair like me or twice if you have more thinner hair. Once all your hair is up start from the front of your face and slowly pull curls out. You’re going to do the same for the back of your hair and then you’re done! Simple, cute and fast!

Curly Hairstyle #6

            The very last one is the easiest and the less time consuming. Instead of parting your hair from the ends of your eyebrows I parted mine from the top of my ears and followed through all the way back and grabbed all my hair. After you’ve grabbed all your hair you are going to go ahead and tie it with a hair tie. Simple right? You are all done! Some say this look in fact makes you look taller as well as making it look like you have longer hair. Below I am going to show you what it should look like and if you want to pull out some curls rather than have all your hair pulled back you can!

Comments

Popular Posts