3 Quick & Cute Night Out Hairstyles

 

            We have all been in that position when last minute plans happen and you don’t know what to do with your hair! I’ve got you covered! I will be telling how I completed these looks. I kept it simple so you would be able to be creative and think about what hair accessories you would like to add.

Curly Hairstyle #1: Two Curly Buns

            The first hairstyle I am going to be sharing with you is two side buns. I’ve done the high buns, but this time I’m taking it down a notch. Creating these are easy. You will need two hair ties and bobby pins! There isn’t much to it and having curly hair there isn’t such thing as perfection.  I have bangs so I kept my bangs down for this style, but even if you don’t have any this look can still work for you. I parted my hair in half and made two side ponytails. Once you have your ponytails, I gathered all my curls scrunched them inward toward the hair tie and started to bobby pin them to create a messy bun look. Repeat those steps for the other side and you’re done! If you’re looking for a cleaner look feel free to use gel to fix up your hair and edges. Here’s how it should look:




 

Curly Hairstyle #2: Natural Mini Pigtails

                        Next, I am going to start with gathering a small section behind my bangs. Split that section in half, they should be ½ inch by ½ inch if you’re looking for more cleaner look. I just gathered whichever looked good to me and rolled with it because they’re going to be small pigtails and you’re going to be using a hair pick once you’re completed. Using small elastic hair ties you’re going to tie one side of the hair you’ve gathered and tie this lightly not entirely tight just wrap the ties twice and then slowly pull to make it tight. Do this to the other side and once you’re finished grab a hair pick and pick your hair, yes even your little pig tails. You’re all done! Here is how it should look:




Curly Hairstyle #3: Cute Fringe Up-Do

            This is just like doing the pineapple. Instead, if you have bangs this will enhance them and if you don’t then you will now! It’ll be an illusion to some if you don’t have bangs. Grab your favorite scrunchie, pull ALL your hair to the front of your head to where “bangs” would usually lie. Secure it with your hair tie and fluff your curls at the top. If you have bangs fluff it ALL to make the look fuller. Now if you don’t have bangs you can use bobby pins to make the effect more of an illusion. After you’re done fluffing then you are done. I did add a cute little hair clip the back of my hair just for show although I didn’t get a picture, but hair accessories are more than welcome for any of these looks! This is how the look should look when you’re done:




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts